Post Menopausal Women's Health and Hormone Replacement Therapy
Inovocare Healthsoft Solutions presents a Virtual Learning Program themed Post Menopausal Women's Health and Hormone Replacement Therapy. As the 2nd Part of a Year long 12 Part Webinar Series on Medicinal Adherence.
1. Welcome Note – IHS e-Academy
2. Introducing the Theme: Prof Joydev Mukherji
3. Health Issues of Older Women and Hormone Replacement Therapy – Endocrinologists' Perspectives:
Dr Saumik Goswami, Senior Endocrinologist, N R S Medical College, Kolkata
4. Balancing Risks and Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy – Clinical Pharmacological Review:
Dr Chiranjib Bagchi, Associate Professor in Clinical Pharmacology, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata
5. Importance of Medication Adherence in Hormone Replacement Therapy:
Dr Shambo S Samajdar, Senior Resident in Clinical Pharmacology, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata
6. Q&A and Discussion
7. Concluding Remarks: Prof Santanu Tripathi
8. Vote of Thanks
Prof Joydev Mukherji (Expert Gynecologist)
Prof Santanu Tripathi (Consultant Clinical Pharmacologist)
An Inovocare e-Academy initiative.